Recognize the Signs
Equip your department personnel to recognize a military veteran in crisis.
We train your people on how to gain rapport and trust with veterans.
Maintain a positive relationship with your community.
Who Should Attend?
- Law enforcement
- Public safety partners
- Fire personnel
- EMS personnel
- Social service workers
Why You Should Host?
- Decrease liability
- Equip your personnel to effectively handle military veterans in crisis
- Increase officer safety through dynamic education
- Mitigate potential negative outcomes of public safety encounters with military veterans in crisis
- Equip personnel with resources available to veterans and their families
- Enhance community policing effectiveness
Anthony and I co-teach this training. My (Bart) background is in law enforcement and mental health. Anthony is familiar with the unique struggles and background of military veterans and law enforcement.
Bart J. Leger, Ph.D.
Anthony Doucet (Ph.D. Candidate)
How to Host a Training
It's easy and affordable
SCHEDULE A CALL
We'll take a few minutes and discuss your needs and how we can help.
GET THE TRAINING
We'll provide interactive training at your location.
Your staff will be prepared to support veterans who are in crisis.